Tickets for screening programmes: HK$60/$35*
* Concession is only available to full-time students, senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and their accompanying minder, and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients (Concession tickets for full-time students and CSSA recipients are available on a first-come-first-served basis).
1. Advanced Booking
Booking via "Advanced Booking Form" on or before 12 February 2014, you can enjoy 20% discount on each purchase of standard tickets of ifva screening programmes.
2. Ticket Sale at URBTIX outlets
Tickets are available at URBTIX outlets from 13 February onwards
Internet Booking: www.urbtix.hk
Credit Card Telephone Booking: 2111 5999
Ticketing Enquiries: 2734 9009
Programme Enquiries: 2824 5329 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to all screenings during Festival period (13 March – 29 March 2014)
- Get a free copy of the 19th ifva House Programme and an ifva tote bag (total worth HK$60)
- Each order form can only purchase ONE VIP Pass. Price per pass: HK$450
- VIP Pass is non-transferable and good for one patron only.
- VIP Pass is sold to persons aged 18 or above.
- Free seating for all programmes. Please queue for admission.
- No replacement for loss or damaged pass will be entertained.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter or to cancel programmes without prior notice.
How to Order:
To order, please fill out the "The 19th ifva Festival – VIP Pass Order Form" and return together with your recent photo to email@example.com. For payment method and terms & conditions, please refer to the form.
Redemption of 19th ifva House Programme
Get 1 copy of the 19th ifva House Programme (worth HK$35) by purchasing 4 standard tickets. Limited copies are available while stocks last.
Redemption Points and Opening Hours:
- From 4 – 30 March (Mon-Fri: 10:00 – 18:00; closed on weekends and Public Holidays)Reception Counter, 8/F, Hong Kong Arts CentreAddress: 8/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- From 13 – 29 March 30 minutes prior to the opening of all screening programmes
ifva reception counter, agnès b. CINEMA foyer
Address: UB, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Film Classification and Refund
At the time this programme brochure goes to print, some films have not been submitted to the Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration. In the event that a film/video is subsequently classified as Category III, refunds will be made to ticket holders under 18 years old from the date of announcement till 31 March 2014 at the box office of the Hong Kong Arts Centre.
Programmes are subject to change without prior notice. Programme content does not reflect the view of the presenter.
Hotline: 2824 5329
Fax: 2519 2032
Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays 10:30am –6:00pm (Closed on weekends and Public Holidays)