Tickets for screening programmes: HK$65 / $35*
* Tickets for full-time students, senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients
(Tickets for full-time students and CSSA recipients are available on a first-come-first-served basis)
Booking via “Advanced Booking Form” on or before 21 January (Thur), you can enjoy 20% discount on each purchase of standard tickets of ifva screening programmes.
- The persons who has purchased 4 standard tickets
- All applicants of the 21st ifva who successfully submitted their work will be entitled a copy of the 21st ifva House Programme by presenting their entry number.
Redemption Points and Opening Hours:
- From 24 February – 11 March (Mon-Fri: 11am – 6pm; Closed on weekends and Public Holidays) Reception
Address: 8/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- From 27 February – 5 March 30 minutes prior to the opening of all screening programmes ifva reception counter, agnès b. CINEMA foyer
Address: UB, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
The categories of all short films in the programme are not yet rated by the Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration at the time this form published. If any short film classified as Category III, refunds will be made to ticket holders under 18 years old till 31 March 2016 at the box office of the Hong Kong Arts Centre.
Presenter reserves the right to refund, change the programmes, time and venue. All programme content does not reflect the view of the organiser.
Hotline: 2824 5329
Fax: 2519 2032
Address: 8/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays 11am – 6pm (Closed on weekends and Public Holidays)