- To discover and nurture the next currents for local creative industry of moving images
- To encourage creativity, aesthetics and innovative use of medium
- To encourage cross-fertilization of creativity, knowledge and experience on media creation among different regions in Asia
The 26th ifva Awards is Calling for Entry Now!
Application and Submission Deadline:
12th October 2020 (Monday) 6:00pm (Hong Kong Time)
Open / Youth / Animation (Hong Kong Division) / Media Art Category (Asia and Hong Kong Division)
Asian New Force / Animation (Asia Division)
Open, Youth, Animation, Asian New Force Category
- Entries must be produced on or after 1 October 2019. Works that have been updated after the said date are also eligible.
- The maximum running time of Entries (except those of Media Art Category) is 30 minutes (including end credits).
Media Art Category
- Entry must be a Completed Work.
- Media Art works can be in all forms and formats. Digital art, interactive media, computer game, sound art, kinetic art, Virtual Reality (VR) and any other time-based installation are all welcome.
As a platform and an incubator for film and visual media, ifva hopes to see more creative power from Hong Kong and Asia. Academic staff, festival promoters, curators, industry people and all general member of public are invited to recommend short films, animations and media art works to us. The 26th ifva Awards is calling for entry now. Look forward to receiving your nomination! Please click here to submit your nomination.
Nominations are recommendations. On completion of a form, the nominee will be contacted by us. Works must be formally submitted by the artists themselves prior to the submission deadline and in accordance with all competition criteria in order to be entered in the ifva Awards.